Designation: Content writer (min 2 yrs exp) / Manager Content (min 5 yrs exp)
- Must be graduate/postgraduate with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing content / business content writing in IT industry
- Must have experience in handling both external communication and internal communication
- Must have experience in content generation including but not limiting to brochures, flyers, case studies, whitepapers, emailers, blogs, articles, newsletters, point of view (POV) papers etc.
- Must be able to do content research and writing.
- Must have knowledge of benchmarking and industry best practices.
- Would work closely with different stakeholders, to understand the raw content and the core message to be communicated
- Would be expected to research and rewrite the raw content in to Business content that is of highest quality in terms of language and messaging
- Expected to have a clear understanding of clients' business, their competitive landscape and their business and marketing priorities
- Keen understanding and exposure to the technology landscape and emerging trends
- Required to be familiar with client's brand guidelines and unique terminologies, including language standards, logo usage guidelines, etc
- Responsible for timely delivery through planning and forecasting, work allocation and sharing among team members, monitoring of progress against plan and quality check before delivery. The content hand-over process includes inputs for story board creation, animations, voice-overs, presentation style etc.,
- Expected to benchmark the quality of delivery with industry benchmarks and best practices (like templates, guidelines, etc) to ensure highest quality of deliverables