Designation: Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
Senior Digital Marketing Manager responsible for driving digital initiatives across all industry verticals and service lines. The successful candidate should be creative and passionate about digital community engagement with various stakeholders. He/She should have a strong experience in digital marketing with a focus on content marketing approach and an understanding of related online disciplines including SEO, SEM, social media and analytics.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO(onsite and offsite optimization) and PPC.
- Devising the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing regular updation of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Managing email marketing campaigns. Creation of lists, execution of campaigns and creation of reports.
- Dedicated, results-oriented and a team player
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal communication skill