Outsourced CMO office for an SBU of the company
Who we are engaged with:
Global head of sales
The client is launching a new risk management product for the global market that competes with Oracle’s Crystal Ball and @Risk. They wanted marketing help to create and execute a go-to-market strategy for this product.
- Competitive landscaping and positioning strategy for this product.
- Packaging, website and all sales and marketing collateral creation.
- Creation of demos, sales training material, etc.
- Channel partners identification and signup.
- Innovative channels like direct sales tie-up with CNBC.
- Customer segment identification and outreach .
- Influencer outreach (media, influencers, CPA associations, etc).
- Flexible engagement model with part compensation tied to product revenues and performance.